I Go Maui Commitment to Clean
At I Go Maui, we have always maintained the highest standards for cleanliness. Our top priority is to provide a safe and clean environment for our guests, homeowners, and staff. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been redefining and enhancing our cleaning procedures and policies. I Go Maui follows recommendations from the CDC, local governing bodies, and the American Hotel & Lodging Association's (AHLA) new initiative which focuses on enhancing cleaning practices and social and workplace interactions.
As proud partners of Marriott Homes & Villas Program, we use CDC approved products provided by Ecolab and follow guidance and protocols that align with Marriott's high standards and commitment to clean. That means that our properties are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and cleaned again before your arrival. Our cleaners follow an extensive checklist to ensure your accommodation is cleaned and sanitized with great care and thoroughness.
Members of our team have achieved the Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) and Vacation Rentals Management Association's (VRMA) "Safe Home" Certification. These top industry organizations created specific cleaning guidelines and protocols.
Supreme Cleaning ProtocolsMarriott Standards and Ecolab: I Go Maui uses products and protocols that align with Marriott's Clean Commitment. With guidance from Ecolab, the global leader in infection prevention solutions for the hospitality industry, we are committed to providing our guests the safest environment possible.
No back to back rentals: There will be a "wait time" of at least 24 hours between guests. This will allow sufficient time for the extensive cleaning to be done as well as adequate time for cleaning produsts and disinfectants to set in.
The Five Step Cleaning Process:
2. Clean Dust and Debris- First, our cleaners will remove germs and dirt from surfaces. It’s important to complete this step before sanitizing the accommodation. Take out the garbage, wash all linens, wash all dishes/empty dishwasher, dust/sweep/vacuum, clean all surfaces with soap and water, and clean all soft surfaces.
3. Sanitize with Disinfectant- all hard surfaces and high-touch areas. Let the disinfectant stay wet for the specified length of time and allow to air dry.
4. Room-by-Room checklists- to ensure that all areas have been cleaned and sanitized.
5. Reset- empty and sanitize the vacuum cleaner, set out the "welcome kit" of cleaning supplies, safely remove items used to clean the accommodation.
Disinfection Checklist: Our cleaners follows an extensive cleaning and disinfection checklist.
"Welcome Kit": Upon arrival to your property, you'll find a welcome kit with a starter set of hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes, and individually packaged single-use room amenities and supplies.
Special attention to sanitizing high touch surfaces including but not limited to:
- Light switches
- Electronics (remote controls, telephones, TVs, clocks)
- Kitchen appliance knobs, handles, and frequently used surfaces
- Bathroom surfaces
- Entryway area
Book with Peace of Mind
We are a State -licensed vacation rental company here on Maui. We have been filling a niche that has been making owners and guests happy and satisfied for over 18 years. We maintain a high quality and level of standards that we have set for ourselves as well as strive to exceed guest expectations. We like to think of ourselves as “THE” Vacation Rental Company for the discerning!